Live Nation Entertainment
Who we are.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that'spretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader - with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
Responsible for public application program interface (API) services including our Content Discovery APIs and Content Platform. Work on data science applications including recommendation systems, personalization, bot detection, and real-time fraud detection. Responsible for search applications, data pipelines, and content aggregation.
What a qualified candidate should possess:
* 8 years of experience as software engineer, programmer analyst or related occupation, including experience in implementing and maintaining software using Java 8 and reactive programming;
* 2+ yrs. Apache Kafka with KSQL and Streams implementation experience
* Production experience with open-source libraries/frameworks including Spring, Vert.x;
* Production experience working with distributed systems and cloud providers including AWS;
* Experience with object-oriented and functional programming, data structures, and algorithms;
* Perform troubleshooting, performance tuning, and java memory utilization in code produced.
* Know the JVM and the ecosystem of supporting tools inside and out
* Mentor Junior and Senior engineers on the team
* Strong Experience in RDMS like Oracle/MySQL
* 3+ yrs. NoSQL technologies like Cassandra/Mongo DB
* Define architectural standards and guidelines for the product
* Other Real-Time data analysis/data pipeline tools
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is an entertainment company.