The TeamCBRE Facility Management team is looking to build a world class Global Workplace Solution. Building a highly resilient cloud native solutions require resources that come with a mature DNA of production management, pipeline development, cloud architecture, best in class development methodologies. These qualities allow for a continuous delivery of value capabilities at pace.
We are working to build a progressive development team with a mindset toward being agile and solving problems iteratively. Senior resources help blaze the path for a thriving engineering culture and a best in class product delivery pipeline and support model.
You do not have to have experience in all skills listed to be qualified for the position. If you have years' worth of relevant similar experience, we still want to talk to you.
* Pipeline development that includes knowledge of:
* HashiCorp Tooling
* Chef , Ansible, Jenkins,
* Spinnaker, Azure Devops
* Container Management : Docker and Kubernetes
* Collecting metrics from DevSecOps tools and implementing appsec log ingestion at scale using tools such as ELK, DataDog
* Scripting solutions in Microsoft stack and GO,
* Serverless solutioning with Azure Functions and AWS Lambda
* Production Support Management, Strong grasp of ITIL framework
* Application Development Break Fix solutioning
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* 2-3 yrs. AWS or Azure solution builds , LB's , traffic management, IAM roles, Subscriptions, Monitoring
* Resiliency, chaos testing, DR , Global / Geo failure / active-active solution builds
* 3-5 yrs. of experience or equivalent skills with DevOps or CICD pipelines (Jenkins, , Spinnaker…)
* 3-5 yrs. experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible,.
* 1-2 yrs of container management - Docker
* 3-5 yrs of Production System Msnsgement (ITIL 3 )
* Production gatekeeper safeguard methodologies
* 3-5 yrs experience managing and supporting N + tier architecture
* 2-3 years of OS management experience Windows and LINUX ( flavors )
* 2-3 yrs of SDLC refinement and execution
* 2-3 yrs of scripting .net, Java, Go, SQL
* SSO integrations
* Databases such as Postgres, MySQL, and MS SQL Server
* Source control with Git, and Github, VSTS
* Experience or understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc…)
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience.
* Typically has 5-7 years of relevant work experience. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
* 5-7 yrs of production team leadership
* Integrations with Directory services like AD, and LDAP
* Experience with REST API development
* Understanding and experience with backend software application and API development with asp.net,, .net core ,
* Understanding and experience with front end SPA and middleware " less " solutions.
CBRE Group operates as a globally integrated provider of commercial real estate services in the office, retail, industrial, multifamily and hotel sectors.