Reporting to Head of Data Technology and Automation within EDG, the Principal, Data Solutions Engineering serves as the thought leader in the strategic oversight, support and innovation in the Data Technology & Automation organization supporting all EDG operations. In partnership with leaders and peers, this individual is responsible for building, supporting and consulting the larger EDG organization during this transformation. It is the responsibility of this role to partner with the EDG Leaders for solution deep dives and get buy in on execution opportunities.
* Ability to communicate with project teams and Senior EDG/ Business Leaders.
* Possesses strong negotiation skills, influencing skills and builds relationship with peers/ clients/ partners. Ability to have difficult conversations tactfully and drive decisions in interest of the organization with speed and agility.
* Ability to understand and analyze complex process, build strategies to improve and build nimble solutions ensuring it is in alignment with EDG vision.
* Responsible to own and engage in-depth assessments to validate that the process, technology and architecture is appropriate for current state or recommend solutions for future state in partnership with peers within EDG and other departments.
* Responsible for building, managing and documenting solution playbook for EDG.
* Responsible for providing thought leadership to automation execution projects and respective change management.
* Ensures EDG's portfolio is well documented, communicated and has alignment on schedules and resources.
* Monitors industry trends and directions, suggests new technologies and adapts to changing needs.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Strong communication skills required.
* Experienced in process reengineering and automation strategies, techniques and designing solutions for large complex enterprises.
* Good understanding of tools, processes and various automation techniques.
* Experienced with a few of following Java, C#, .Net, C++, SQL, VB, Access, Kafka, Greenplum, MapReduce, Python, Angular, Spring, Hibernate.
* Thorough knowledge of design and integration principles for complex, heterogeneous systems.
* Experienced in various integration techniques and ability to understand complex integration requirements and drive actionable results.
* Ability to develop presentations that speaks to both EDG and business value.
* Good experience with Project Life Cycle and Software Development Lifecycle methodology required.
* Strong collaboration, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent; Master's degree is preferred.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, manage business performance and risk.