Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The candidate will utilize data science techniques (Data Preprocessing, Data Transformation, Descriptive Statistical Analysis, Centrality Analysis, Connected Components Analysis, Mutual Information Analysis, Clique Tree Analysis, etc) to identify malicious activity not identified by deployed signatures.
Creates data mining architectures/models/protocols, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies to identify trends in large data sets. Requires strong statistical and data visualization skills. Supports the creation of a 'big data' analysis program. Coordinates with intelligence analysts to correlate threat assessment data with operational analysis Basic Qualifications:
* At least one year of experience in the cybersecurity field.
* A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology, cybersecurity, or related field with 5 years of relevant experience
* Successful completion of college-level courses in statistics to include statistical regression.
* At least two years of experience with data science tools including Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Hadoop, NOSQL, etc.
* At least two years of experience utilizing the Python scripting language to conduct data analysis.
* At least two years of experience working with large data-sets to extract actionable insights.
* TS Security Clearance and able to get SCI clearance
* IAT Level II certification in accordance with DOD 8570 (Any one of: CCNA Security, CySA , GICSP, Sec CE, SSCP)
* Active SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.