The Microsoft Bing for Business Team will leverage the best talent and infrastructure to build an industry-leading Enterprise Search solution that will allow enterprise customers to search over all their data sources with best-in-industry relevance and advanced user experiences, such as graph-based queries, that would tremendously increase their productivity. Our mission will only be accomplished through utilizing our advanced technologies to ensure knowledge data discovery and extraction, create a seamless onboarding and publishing experience, develop tools and pipelines, and design a robust data management and consumption architecture.
* 10+ Years of software development experience having shipped products in all stages of a release cycle.
* 7+ years coding in C++/C#/Java.
* 3+ years of operational-level familiarity with at least one cloud computing stack (Azure, AWS, BlueMix, etc)
* Ability to ramp-up quickly on complex and unfamiliar code.
* Collaborate well with other people and teams to deliver end to end experience
* Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent engineering field.
* Strong design skills (5+ years) in scalable and high performance distributed systems.
* Effective communication skill and skill to collaborate cross-group/cross-geo and work effectively within a team.
* An agile mindset along with a passion for delivering high quality software on a rapid release cycle!
* Proficiency with Azure CI/CD, Data Lake, Blob Store, Cosmos, Analytics, CDN, and Service Fabric.
* Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems.
* Experience with search, information retrieval, semantic web, graph computation.
* Experience with large scale distributed processing, optimizing complex systems, machine learning and shipping online service based applications.
* Master's degree or equivalent experience a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You will work with a team of applied scientists and developers who are responsible for all stages of the research & development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation and scaling it internationally. Your responsibilities will include:
* Ship large-scale backend services that host complex models and algorithms to process large datasets.
* Develop offline pipelines to monitor, extract, index and build ML & NLP models
* Collaborate with fellow engineers to build demos and apps to showcase these services
* Capture feedback from implicit signals from end users and iterate
* Pursue high impact work to quickly deliver on critical areas that our users value.
Deliver high quality features in a highly collaborative team environment
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.