Keurig Dr Pepper
Principal Data Analyst
Are you an analytical expert who gets excited by data? If you close your eyes and fantasize about your ideal work day, do you yearn to dig deep into diverse and challenging data sets to answer important questions and tell actionable stories through compelling visualizations packed with insights? Does seeing your analytical work directly-drive strategic conversations make you smile? Are you motivated by working alongside a highly engaged, innovative and fun-loving Data & Analytics team who is embedded directly into the business? If this strikes at your heart, this may be the role you've been searching for.
Keurig Dr Pepper is seeking an experienced analytical guru to join our Product Quality Data and Analytics team as we use the power of data to further transform our organization by building and deploying modern analytical solutions that give people at all levels the access, visibility and insights to make informed decisions.
You will use your leadership skills, keen eye for detail, passion for business partnership and top-notch data management and analytical skills to leverage data to drive strategy with the business and implement a best practice approach for analytics. You will analyze the performance of our brewers in the field and customer satisfaction through consumer feedback, product traceability and warranty/returns data. You will create business intelligence dashboards in Tableau, share insightful take-aways and root-cause backed with data, promptly respond to ad-hoc analytical/data requests and efficiently organize/prepare complex data utilizing SQL and other data warehousing tools.
What you will do:
* Be a leader: Own Quality & EHS analytics support end-to-end for the Keurig Brewer business, present findings in review meetings and assist strategy development alongside executives, engineers and functional teams
* Embody a true partner: Gather requirements, understand the "why" (business value) and map out development plans for analytical projects with the business, deliver on-time and on-point
* Bring the analytical horsepower: Iteratively develop impactful dashboards and ad-hoc analytics in partnership with your Product Quality colleagues made up of the right visualization approaches for the audience, data and business problem. Your solutions will drive quality assurance/improvement initiatives, monitor the voice of the customer and support deep root-cause analysis
* Be a data whisperer: Extract, transform, load and manage numerous data sets utilizing SQL including defining relationships, validating values and harmonization
* Get curious: Build data models and statistical analysis to uncover trends, automate tasks and predict likely future outcomes
* Shape the future: Innovate and improve our technical solutions and practices. Share your ideas on how we can better manage data, communicate analytical findings, build our models, democratize data, choose what tools we use, etc. We are highly collaborative and value your team-player mentality
* Enrich our data: Discover new data sources and determine their effectiveness, accuracy, value, integration plan and potential applications
* Advocate for our IT needs: Work closely with IT and external partners on support for data platform architecture and incoming data feeds
* Evangelize: Show the power of a data-driven culture across the enterprise including developing methods, controls and solutions that ensure consistent application and use of data while making it accessible, understandable and relevant
What you bring to the role:
* 9+yrs of overall data & analytics experience with demonstrated dashboarding, database and data-mining experience including both fast turn-around ad-hoc requests and enterprise level dashboards
* 4+ years of Tableau (or similar BI tool) Development Experience including complex dashboard design, calculations and visual best practices. Demonstrated experience of polished, professional and interactive visualizations that clearly convey the key insights and "story" of the data
* 4+ years of deep working experience with SQL stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and comfort with complex ETL, job scheduling and data cleansing including efficient data engineering for BI
* Strong business partnering and leadership skills including requirements gathering, iterative partner-focused development/testing and roll-out/training with a deep understanding of business drivers and the value/impact of your work
* High learning agility and a teacher-mentality who takes pride in inspiring and training others
* Entrepreneurial can-do spirit, team-player, continuous improvement mindset with a relentless desire to iterate and enhance
* Ability to think creatively, overcome ambiguity and see change/challenges as opportunities to be exploited
* Proven ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment while communicating and influencing effectively at all levels
* Bachelor's degree in Statistics/Math, Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Finance, Business Analytics or related quantitative discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
* Quality/EHS, Supply Chain, Manufacturing experience
* Data Science skills including Python/R and predictive modeling
* Familiarity with cloud solutions like Snowflake/AWS Redshift/Big Query
* Experience working Agile and leveraging SDLC and project management best practices
* Statistical analysis skills and/or Lean Six Sigma green belt
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
About Keurig Dr Pepper
Keurig Dr Pepper is a beverage company in with a diverse portfolio of flavored soft drinks, including water, ready-to-drink tea and coffee, juice, juice drinks, mixers, and specialty coffee.