How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you're an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes
* Career & Development Opportunities
* Entry, Mid, Senior
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) IT Security organization is seeking an experienced Senior IT Security Compliance Analyst to support Raytheon's global cybersecurity compliance needs by supporting programs, proposal teams, and global growth opportunities. This is an area of critical importance for Raytheon as the number of compliance requirements required by the DoD via services, components, and agencies continues to grow exponentially. As the importance of cybersecurity protections grows globally, countries across the world impose new cybersecurity standards via contract language on Raytheon businesses operating globally.
The Senior Analyst will be a member of the Global Cyber Compliance Services team, an enterprise service designed to proactively plan and execute focused strategies to establish and maintain cyber compliance with new and existing U.S. and global cybersecurity regulations.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience interpreting and applying cybersecurity standards in an enterprise environment to include NIST 800-171 and application of DoD DFARS cybersecurity requirements, an understanding of government contracting processes, familiarity with NIST SP 800-37 Risk Management Framework, NIST 800-53 and related non-US cyber compliance frameworks such as Cyber Essentials, ISO27001 and Australia Signal Directorate cyber controls. Also have experience briefing senior leaders and representing an organization or position in interactions with senior DoD members from cross functional areas of legal, supply chain, contracting, and cybersecurity.
* Provide program, proposal and security control analysis and gap assessments
* Develop and deploy cybersecurity best practices
* Help programs achieve auditable cybersecurity control compliance
* Support for customer audits, and compliance reviews
* Support for source selection and competitive bid (RFI and RFP) process
* Provide guidance for developing System Security Plans and Plan Of Action and Milestones
* Research to stay ahead of changes in the cybersecurity regulatory landscape
* Minimum 8+ years of progressive IT security or compliance experience and a bachelors'
* Operational knowledge of IT security control frameworks including Center for Internet Security Critical Security Controls (formerly SANS Top 20), NIST SP 800-53 Rev.4, ISO 27001, and/or NIST SP 800-171 Rev. 1
* Knowledge of network technologies/protocols and computer security concepts in small, medium, and large scale Enterprise technology environment
* Experience in documentation of processes and internal IT security controls
* Strong social, verbal, and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively present analytical data to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skill
* Collaborative team member with a cross functional, multi-discipline team within Raytheon
* Certified security expert - CISSP, CGEIT, CRISC, ISSMP or other IT Security related certifications
* Willing to travel based on operational requirements
* This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
* This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
* Exposure to IT policy and procedure development
* Knowledge of and experience with assessing non-US IT security control frameworks such as ISO270001 and UK Cyber Essentials
* Project Management experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, information Systems, Cyber or related discipline
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I(TM) products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.