"Alexa, help me transform and optimize my business leveraging AWS from a people, process AND platform perspective!" AWS is known for its unwavering customer obsession. Our Professional Services teams are on the front line of helping customers succeed using AWS technologies that align with the new ways of managing people and re-architecting critical processes to complement the new cloud paradigm.
AWS Professional Services team members leverage their deep knowledge of AWS technologies in collaboration with our sales and partner teams to propose, architect, and implement transformational solutions for customers. Helping make customer success a reality using AWS cloud as an enabler and seeing the impact in real-time drives our teams to explore new frontiers in leveraging AWS for our customers.
The Customer Delivery Architect (CDA) is a new growth role within the Professional Services umbrella, and is principally oriented around a qualify-deliver-manage model. The CDA is responsible for partnering with a Professional Services leaders to dive deep into a customer's business challenge, to collaboratively propose and pre-qualify a particular set of outcomes that would result from a formal Professional Services engagement. Thereafter, the CDA remains meaningfully engaged with that customer, Amazon team and project/program to ensure high-value, predictable, and successful delivery.
This is not a pure consultant role, nor is it a pure selling role. It is an individual with a unique hybrid of Cloud platform expertise and hands-on building, coupled with cross-industry business acumen, including a heavy dose of passion for continued knowledge acquisition and growth, obsession for customers, and their success using AWS that will align well with the desired outcomes to be produced.
Do you have what it takes to bring yourself, your customers, and your team to the next level?
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* As a key member of the Account and Professional Services Go-To-Market teams, ensure success in designing, building, optimizing, transforming or otherwise migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
* Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS
* Participate in deep architectural discussions and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS while ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
* Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers and proof of concepts
* In partnership with the ProServe leadership and account team, formulate and execute a strategy to accelerate customer outcomes through the adoption of AWS in conjunction with Professional Services engagements
* Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge, sales and delivery content amongst the AWS Professional Services community
Interface with senior business leaders within Enterprise customer to ensure our AWS capabilities are aligned to AWS's overall cloud strategy and be the technical subject matter expert for AWS's Go-to-Market working directly with potential and existing clients
* Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
* Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3 processes).
* Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
* Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
* A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
This is a customer facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.