At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
A Principal Consultant in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) practice to assist clients to successfully build and manage internal programs that pave the way for a healthy compliance posture. The Principal PCI Consultant works with clients in solving their individual compliance needs and providing clear actionable direction to the customer to improve their security program.
How you'll make an impact:
* Conduct and deliver PCI client engagements
* Conduct and deliver PCI Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) client engagements
* Provide accurate, complete and timely written documentation for all project phases including pre-project planning, on-going status reports, and project deliverables including technical issues and associated business risks, account management team interaction and wrap-up reports
* Escalate engagement and client related issues, where appropriate
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations such as OWASP, ISSA, etc.
* Participate in, identify and recommend methodology and process improvements
* Provide support for white papers and presentations through development and review
* Obtain information client feedback on engagement fulfillment and performance
Qualifications for success:
* Current PA-QSA certification required
* All required certifications to support QSA and PA-QSA certifications are current
* Certifications desired in: CISSP, CISA, CISM,
* Experience performing Payment Card Industry (PCI) assessments
* Experience delivering Risk and Compliance consulting services to enterprise-level clients
* Ability to travel to client sites 75% of the time
* Ability to effectively present information in individual and group situations to clients and other employees within the organization
* Ability to distill advanced security, development, networking and investigative concepts down to principles that can be understood and applied by all audiences
* Strong understanding of application security practices (such as OWASP) and/or application architecture
* Prior software development experience is desired
* Ability to conduct or lead multiple types of Risk & Compliance Management engagement types
* Experience managing client relationships and team relationships
* Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
* Superior detailed writing skills
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Must possess a current and valid driver's license
* Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related area of study; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv's mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world's largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
* Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
* A competitive total rewards program
* Professional training opportunities
* Engaging and fun culture
* Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.