An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle Health Sciences Global Business Unit (HSGBU) is a specialized business unit focused solely on the software and service needs of the health sciences industry. By delivering software solutions aimed at adding value to Healthcare and life science organizations the HSGBU has the opportunity to be at the forefront of enabling better patient outcomes within the industry. The SaaS EDC Services group within the HSGBU works with our Life Science customers to implement InForm platform software solutions that enable them to deliver innovative therapies, devices diagnostics and optimized care processes to prevent and cure illness.
* Lead mentoring projects to consult customers on internalizing the use of the InForm platform and Central Designer to design, build, test, conduct and integrate trials including business process review, customer facing presentations, face to face and remote mentoring sessions, and technical troubleshooting.
* Lead technical integration projects for the InForm platform with related HSGBU products and third party systems for customer trials include requirements analysis, documentation, configuration, coordination with testing team, customer and vendor coordination and deployment.
* Lead custom solution projects including analyzing customer needs, solution/architecture design, scoping, implementation, testing, and deployment.
* Lead technical implementation projects of InForm clinical research suite products (InForm, Central Designer, Central Coding, InForm Adapter) including on-site and remote installations and upgrades for customers.
* Coordinate with internal project management, consulting, support, and product development resources to ensure timely and quality customer delivery, address issues and shape new offerings.
* Use structured HSGBU enterprise adoption consulting methodology for all integration, implementation, and mentoring projects
InForm application, Central Designer or other EDC platform experience required.
Programming Languages - C#.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, Shell
Operating Systems - Linux, Windows
Oracle database (11g and above)
Cognos 8 and above
SOA, Web services
Knowledge of clinical research industry and practices and regulations including CDISC standards.
Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
Experience and understanding of computer systems and software application implementation including knowledge of SDLC.
Strong organizational skills, with a track record of managing multiple tasks effectively.
Ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently on complex problems.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.