At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Professional Services Consultant with significant security technology experience in implementing, upgrading and optimizing client security environments, with a demonstrated ability to lead projects.
How you'll make an impact:
At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry. Senior consultants are billable resources on client engagements and have the ability to deliver with little supervisory oversight. Senior Consultants will be expected to make a huge impact to key client executives through project success.
* The Principal Consultant's three primary responsibilities are project delivery, enabling delivery, and enabling sales
* Hands on experience implementing F5 in multiple large-scale enterprise security environments
* One or more of the following (additional) tools preferred: Splunk, F5 (ASM, APM), QRADAR, Logrythm, Palo Alto, Mcafee, Aruba Clearpass, PKI, Imperva, Symantec (SEP, DLP, Bluecoat)
* InfoSec/Cyber implementation experience
* Fully qualified/certified on 1 or more technologies
* Experience in a customer facing/consulting capacity
* Demonstrated ability to lead junior consulting professionals
* Ability to travel up to 40%
* Hands on experience implementing Core LTM/GTM and two or more advanced modules(ASM, AFM, APM)
* Hands on experience implementing of VCMP, HA setups, and iApp deployments
* Hands on experience implementing of iRule development
* Hands on expeience with supported architectures
* Hands on experience of SSL decryption and SSL decryption architectures
* Hands on Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure, Google)
* F5-CTS-401 (Security Solutions Expert Certification)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.