Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small, nimble fast growing group and our team is expanding. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, cutting edge science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Computer Vision\ Machine Learning Engineer. You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
* Strong background in computer vision, graphics, or image processing
* Knowledge of linear algebra fundamentals and optimization
* Ability to research and prototype new algorithms and implement them in production-level code
* 10+ years experiencing developing and architecting for real word embedded systems, a majority of it at the Kernel level
* 2+ Proficiency in coding with C/C++, Python, Lua, R, Matlab or any AI language of choice.
* 2+ years experience in optimizing for performance at the GPU level
* At least one finished complex CV project in role of CV developer with algorithms development and implementation.
* Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems(Github, Jira).
* 2+ years experience in Machine Learning technologies and tools, such as training framework and tools (TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch), model compression, inference optimization.
* Knowledge of Python would be a plus
* Programming experience on Android platforms is a plus
* Some hands-on experience in development of computer vision/image processing algorithms for embedded systems.
* M.S. or Ph.D. (preferred) in computer vision, electrical engineering or a related field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance -document before and after of career site