At Acxiom, we are powering a world where all marketing is relevant. Our products and services enable marketers to recognize, better understand, and then deliver highly applicable messages to consumers across any available channel.
As a Principal Cloud Architect you will take part in leading the team designing the next generation tech stack that will deliver Acxiom products in the cloud. This role will give you the ability to leverage leading technologies like Docker/Kubernetes, Multiple Cloud Providers and their technologies, Kafka, Microservice architecture using rest APIs, and methods to deploy these technologies in a repeatable and automated method.
What you will need:
* AWS Associate certification
* Experience in designing large scale systems in the cloud
* Ability to design and optimize multi regional systems
* Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional product
* Solid knowledge in kubernetes
* Demonstrated history of building self-healing systems
* Working knowledge of IT compliance, information security, and risk management
* Strong Experience with CloudFormation or like infrastructure orchestration toolsets and serverless technology
What will set you apart:
* AWS Professional certification
* Knowledge in working with NodeJS, JRE/Spark/Scala, Angular , Kafka
* Foundational knowledge of chaos engineering discipline
* Experience building and optimizing systems for large data processing(ideally utilizing Spark as the processing engine)
* Azure Solutions Architect and/or Google Cloud Architect certifications. #GD17
Primary Location City/State:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.