Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle System Testing(S.HA.R.P) team in Database Server Technology division is to ensure the release and launch of Oracle products and cloud offerings with high quality in Scalability, High Availability, Reliability, and Performance, through innovative system test methodology, building automation and infrastructure and employing AI and machine learning techniques to simulate complex customer workloads, and driving beta testing. The team seeks a System Test Automation engineer. In this role, you will work together with world-class experts to create and maintain automation infrastructure for oracle products including the highest performing and available engineered systems and cloud offerings such as Autonomous Transaction Processing and Autonomous Data Warehouse.
* Build automation infrastructure to enable complex system testings of product configurations at scale in cloud and on-prems
* Maintain and enhance current test automation infrastructure and process to meet the goal of efficient release of high quality products
* Work cross-functionally with development, release management, and other QA teams to analyze and recommend process changes within the team to improve quality and productivity
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proficient in Java programming and Shell scripting
* Good knowledge in relational database
* Strong coding experience in web development with Spring framework, Angular, HTML, CSS, etc.
* Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux, network, and storage
* Ability to multitask and deliver under pressure
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
* Experience in Oracle database especially Oracle Application Cluster
* System performance analysis skill and experience
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.