The candidate will be working on state-of-the-art ASIC design using advance technology node for navigation application.
The candidate will be responsible to translate requirement to ASIC implementation, using the latest in EDA tools.
* Experience ASIC design with minimum 10 years hands-on experience.
* Experience with implementing algorithm design and analysis
* Strong RTL coding and debug abilities
* Experience with MatLab and Symulink Modeling
* Knowledge with ARM based processors designs
* Experience with RTL Simulation, Synthesis and Static Timing Analysis
* Experience with Low Power Designs
* Working knowledge with System Verilog and Assertion Based Verification methodology
* Must be fluent with VHDL, Verilog, C/C++ or other object oriented programming language, LINUX scripting including perl, make, python.
* Fluent in FPGA and ASIC design processes with 10+ years of relevant experience in ASIC SOC designs.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* U.S. Citizenship and ability to access US only data systems.
* Working knowledge of RTL Acceleration/Emulation tools (e.g. Veloce, ZeBu, Palladium, Podium).
* Working knowledge with latest ASIC verification methodology (UVM, AMS)
* Working knowledge of Low Power flow and Low Power Methodology.
* Working knowledge of communication data path designs.
Required Education: BS Engineering in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
Desired Education: MS Engineering Preferred
130578BR 130578 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.