Enable delivery of programs faster with quality and maximum automation. Goals to increase velocity, increase quality, automate, and empower reuse.
This team will also define and govern the standards, KPIs, processes, operating model and reporting for Quality Execution & Non-Functional Requirements
The Technical Architect is responsible for application design and implementation. While this position includes hands-on development work, it also focuses a majority of the time on technical leadership, which includes code reviews, coaching engineers, documenting and evolving coding standards and best practices, performing data modeling, participating in advanced troubleshooting of production and pre-production systems, and authoring frameworks and utilities to improve the efficiency of the engineering staff.
* Understands in depth the TEQ platforms, capabilities, processes, tools, and integration. What is current available, what is being built, integration/dependencies and the TEQ end-state view. * Collaborates closely with the Technical Architect and Software Engineer in the solution design, value the project/feature/capability, determine approach for adoption and enable self-service
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comMinimum Qualifications Required:
* Minimum 7 years' of progressive experience in software engineering/enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen and executive presence. * Expert in their capabilities, platform(s), domain area. They understand the technology stack inside and out and can provide vision, strategy, guidance that spans leadership and individual developers. * Ability to go broad and holistically with in-depth knowledge of the code and technology * Minimum 7 years' working in solutions design and enterprise architecture delivering IT solutions. * Minimum 7 years' of experience in Enterprise applications, PLM, middle-tier services, database, storage, distributed computing, virtualization and/or application technology. * Proven ability executing high-profile projects and providing thought leadership to an organization.
* Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's degree in Business or Technical Discipline or equivalent experience * Preferred: Master's Degree. * In lieu of degree, equivalent industry experience may be considered.
* May require up to 20% of domestic overnight travel within the region, and occasional trips to other T-Mobile technology centers
The individual in this role defines the Test Architecture & Execution Plan for all projects - small, med, large. A pattern of the test architecture should be defined to enable automation & self-service capabilities
* Responsible for test strategy and leading test JAD sessions * Responsible for providing test estimations after understanding the test architecture * Perform value chain analysis to determine approach, sequencing and priorities for test execution. * Tech Architects are performing analysis and disecting the architecture of the domains/customers they support to partner on the capabilities/tools/processes to shift to no human gates and self-service test execution.
Technology Vision, Strategy & Roadmap
* Define Test Architecture Vision & Strategy for assigned to Domain * Define NFRs and OLAs for integrated design documents * Architecture Design, Blueprint, and Technical Architecture (infra/system) documentation to feed the Dev teams. * Roadmap for transformation, Phases/Milestones and Value * Market Research - latest technologies, best practices, conferences, gartner/forrester, forums, network * POCs, Pilots, Rapid Test/Evaluation of Technology, and drive spike sprints for quick prototyping * Performs Value Chain Analysis, Estimations, Impact Assessment
Design Documentation & Compliance/Governance
* Ability to create documentation needed to drive the strategy, architecture and adoption: process/system flows, sequence diagrams, logical/reference architecture, solution architecture, capabilities model, standards, KPIs, etc. * Define the architecture & design principles, standards and processes for the team * Identifies patterns, frameworks, and performs value chain analysis that drives the realization of the TEQ strategy
Hands on Time (Dev)
* Conduct peer reviews and audits of E2E automation scripts * Hands-on architect who can develop, coach developers, perform code reviews, audits, and can provide clear direction to engineers * Drives solutions implementation. Writes epic user stories & manage the technology/architecture backlog - These stories are child stories from the Chief Product Owner (Director/Sr. Mgr/Mgr)
* Understand the domain/area of your focus. Know your customers, know their architecture, their code, their pain points, their roadmap. Be their partner to drive time to value and quality. * Close collaboration with the domain teams architects, principal engineers, TEQ architects, and business partners. * Excellent verbal and written communications with partners and stakeholders