Empowering healthcare starts with you. At McKesson, whether you work in HR or marketing, finance or public affairs, you're making a difference. You'll spark a chain reaction that results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the nation's leading healthcare services company, we touch virtually every aspect of healthcare. We empower our customers by delivering vital supplies and solutions. And we empower our employees through a supportive environment where opportunity and responsibility grow. Our exceptional leadership team provides the vision and strategy to advance healthcare, so you can feel confident in our direction and your future. At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
We are recruiting for a Principal Architect, Enterprise OTC Solutions to support the North America Business Units at McKesson. This is a strategic role aligned with McKesson 2021 initiatives, primarily for the North America Order to Cash Solutions (OTC) with some responsibilities to support the EU ERP SAP implementation. This role is responsible for Order to Cash solution design, proposals and end-to-end business process engineering and requirements mapping for SAP, JD Edwards and other custom ERP technology solution sets as it pertains to Enterprise initiatives (i.e., Customer Allocation Management, Item Substitution, Credit Rebill, Micro services & S/4 business case evaluation).
This role is a highly visible subject matter expertise within the Order to Cash and integrated business process areas, including Customer Technology (eCommerce & EDI), Warehouse Solutions, Finance & Procure to Pay. This role will also serve as the lead OTC architect for the N.A. ERP & Business Case Modernization Initiative, with responsibilities to lead key design activities, milestones, and lead consensus discussions/alignment with key OTC business stakeholders. It's important that the person selected for this job is able to collaborate well with multiple teams across the business units and McKesson Technology.
This is an exciting, hands-on role based out of our Las Colinas office (Dallas, TX). As a McKesson Technology (MT) knowledge leader for the OTC business processes and MT's diverse operational systems, you are to provide technical thought leadership in support of McKesson's business objectives.
* Designs and develops IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards
* Designs major aspects of the architecture of Enterprise applications, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure integration points
* Applies cutting edge principles, theories, concepts and technologies for Enterprise solutions
* Can work across solution teams to ensure proper system/data integration
* Champions and develops innovative principles and ideas
* Performs technical planning, architecture development, and modification of specifications
* Partners with Scrum teams to ensure delivery aligns with architecture
* Works on unusually complex and sensitive problems and provides state of the art solutions
* Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
* 8-10 years experience with core SAP Logistics modules (SD, MM, LE, PO) with integrated knowledge of SAP FI
* 5-7 years in a similar solutions-based consultation-type role, e.g., architect, strategist, consultant, business analyst, designer, integrator
* 5-7 years experience with SAP SD Pricing, Sales/Billing, Procurement, Planning, Forecasting, Inventory Management, Transportation Planning and overall Supply Chain processes
* 5+ years experience with Enterprise Supply Chain Planning systems
* 4+ years experience with Procurement systems and processes
* 10+ years of ERP systems integration knowledge in complex landscape architectures
* 10+ years of professional experience supporting Finance, Sales, Customer Service, Order Management, Procurement, or Fulfillment business functions
* Demonstrated prior experience effectively collaborating with customers and cross-functional teams to deliver superior business outcomes
* Expert-level knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry, Federal and State pharmaceutical regulations including DSCSA, Supply Chain principles and Business Intelligence
* Expert experience in understanding and documenting customer requirements and specifications
* Experience with multiple project lifecycle implementations, and demonstrated knowledge of best practices for custom developed software implementations at large global, multi-national companies
* Familiarity with Microservices principles and standards, well-versed with Cloud based solutions
* Successful prior demonstration of productive business partner and supplier interactions and relationships
* Ability to work in a team environment, analyze issues and synthesize feedback from all levels within the business and technical environments
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex technical environment
* Ability to quickly adapt to changes related to timelines.
* Ability and interest in learning new technologies quickly.
Additional knowledge & Skills:
* Prior experience working with Pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, or purchasers
* Experience with Vistex modules (Contracts, Rebates, Chargebacks, Master Data).
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment - e.g. ability to assess a specific business scenario and develop an appropriate technical approach to support the desired business outcomes
* Project management experience and skills within an SDLC or Scrum/SAFe Agile framework.
* Ability to build and manage cross functional relationships
* Understanding of best practices in data architecture and management
* Business case development experience
* Demonstrated leadership capability, including team lead or management roles
* Excellent relationship management skills demonstrating mature confidence and integrity; Proven track record building and maintaining productive customer relationships
* Solid strategic thinking with results orientation
* Superior collaboration and communication (oral and written) skills, as well as excellent level influencing skills
* Demonstrated business process knowledge including experience in business process modeling, improvement and change impact analysis, e.g. Six Sigma or BPML.
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
General Office Demands
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.