ADP is hiring a Principal Application Developer with strong experience using Java / J2EE, JMS, JPA, Spring and Containerization in an Agile development environment. Does this sound like you?
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
* Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future. Thirsty to learn and experiment.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
As a Principal Application Developer you will provide creative and technical expertise to implement high impacting solutions. The ideal candidate has strong aptitude to deliver results, meeting deadlines, create high quality out of the box technical solutions and foster collaboration. This is a hands-on development role and will provide an opportunity to work with modern technology stack including RESTful Webservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Containerized deployment and more. The Principal Developer will closely work with developers, architects, management and other stakeholders across the organization to deliver best in class solutions, working on a highly visible product which on a weekly basis processes over 100,000 events involving the payroll data for over 36 million employees with gross earnings over $5.5 Billion.
Things You'll Do: Responsibilities
* Develop & enhance programs that successfully meet objectives
* Participate effectively in entire software development life cycle
* Investigate and resolve application issues as needed
* Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables
* Collaborate with clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts as needed
* Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain.
* Above all deliver greatness to our clients.
Experience You Need: Qualifications
* Object Oriented Design & Programming using Java/JEE
* Java Persistence Architecture & Hibernate
* Spring family of frameworks
* Java Messaging System(JMS)
* Unit testing using JUnit / Automated Testing / TDD
* Development of Restful services using Spring
* JSON serialization and deserialization using Jackson frameworks
* Continuous Integration, Testing and Delivery with Jenkins build pipelines
* SQL and NO-SQL Databases, specially DB2, MongoDB and Redis
* Agile Software Development Methodology
* Splunk queries, reports and dashboard or alternative ways to measure application behaviors
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
* Experience / knowledge on advanced DevSecOps techniques
* Experience with refactoring and continuous improvement of large-scale enterprise applications
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.