Location: Pleasanton, CA Job Code: 191721 Posted: Jul 03, 2019 Description:
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Principal AI Architect - Enterprise Architecture for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 7 Months Contract
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Compensation: Market Rates
Role: Principal AI Architect - Enterprise Architecture
Primary Skills: Enterprise Architecture
Role Description: The Principal AI Architect - Enterprise Architecture would need to have at least 15+ years of experience. In this role, you will be will be responsible for defining and executing technology and adoption strategies as well as target architectures for AI and related topics.
The position involves deep experience and knowledge of technology strategy consulting, enterprise architectures, AI technologies, AI solution development and deployment, data management, and an ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
The ability to define and communicate architecture strategies to senior executives and influence change is critical. It requires knowledge in a broad spectrum of architecture domains including Data Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Application Architecture, Business Architecture, Security Architecture, and Integration Architecture, as well as extensive experience of working with business partners. Broad exposure to cutting edge technologies is essential.
* Lead and define enterprise AI technology and adoption strategy.
* Lead the definition of reference architectures and related technology standards for AI and Machine Learning.
* Lead the development of appropriate Proof of Concept or Proof of Technology efforts.
* Provide strategic consulting to business and IT executives for AI introductions and adoption.
* Make AI-related architecture and technology recommendations to senior business and IT executives.
* Provide strategic consulting to architects and AI implementation initiatives for AI solutioning and deployment.
* Lead technology evaluations and selections in the AI and ML domains.
* Participate in architecture review and approval processes for program architectures.
* Maintain a high competency in current health IT industry and technologies.
* 15+ years of experience in technology strategy consulting and architecture leadership
* Proven track record of leading IT technology change initiatives
* Proven track record in business engagement and senior executive influencing
* Excellent writing and oral communication skills
* Proven track record in building and maintaining relationships with executives, business stakeholders and technical teams
* Strong leadership, inter-personnel, collaboration and teamwork skills
* Excellent strategic thinking and planning skills
* Extensive experience in AI and Machine Learning technology evaluation, introduction, development and deployment
* Expert knowledge of deep learning algorithms as well as major ML and chatbot libraries
* Deep knowledge of the data science and data engineering aspects of a ML deployment
* Deep knowledge of AI deployment architecture and platforms (incl. GPUs, containers, cloud, Microservices, data centers)
* Broad knowledge of architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure and security architectures
* Experience with application integration, including APIs, event driven architecture, ETL and secure file transfers
* Knowledge of project delivery tools and methodologies, including agile and DevOps
* Proven track record of delivering results in a complex organization
Preferred Qualifications (Listed in Order of Importance):
* Experience in a large healthcare organization
* Extensive experience of working with care delivery business and knowledge of this business domain, including HL7, EMR, biomed devices, clinical imaging, lab, digital health, HIE, etc.
Education: Masters or Doctoral degree or equivalent experience/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 15+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity