Blue Jeans Network
At Blue Jeans Network, our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective collaboration at work, at home, and on the road. Our cloud-based conferencing service makes this possible by enabling customers to connect with each other seamlessly anytime, anywhere, and from practically any device. The Blue Jeans Network extends high quality video communications beyond the traditional boundaries of specialized conference rooms and into the mainstream, allowing employees throughout an enterprise to interact more effectively with each other and with their customers, partners, suppliers, family, and friends.
Our customer base is growing fast and we are looking for a Premium Support, Technical Engineer to join our world class global support team and be the face and voice of our company to the enterprise customer base. You will work with Blue Jeans Network's premium customers to ensure highest level of service satisfaction. This role will be responsible for handling technical issues and queries related to BJN product and features. Technical issues would require a good understanding of the problem, voice and video protocol and packet capture analysis.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Customer first mentality and provide an exceptional customer support experience. Respond to customers in a timely fashion and manage simultaneous customer cases in a highly demanding environment.
* Handle dedicated Premium customer accounts to ensure high Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), monthly review with customers and work on harvesting the account and customer success.
* Handle technical issues raised (audio/video issues, connectivity, add-ins, scheduler, recording, etc..) by partner/customer.
* Perform debugging and troubleshooting of the technical issues and provide the best qualitative resolution with root cause, where applicable. Work with engineering team on defects
* Handle customer queries on BlueJeans products, features and billing related issues. Should be able to demo the same through BJN call.
* Use various CRM and database tool to perform regular tasks.
* Experience of working in a customer service environment (5-8 years of experience).
* Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written; able to engender trust and respect of peers and customers
* Technical expertise: Networking protocols, VOIP, SIP, H323, Video technology, Operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) and packet capture analysis.
* Must be available to work based on business requirement, holidays and/or weekends.
Blue Jeans Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Blue Jeans Network
Blue Jeans Network maintains a cloud-based video collaboration service that enables video conferencing.