About this role
Technology & Operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Premiere Technology Services Team is part of Technology and Enterprise Services and reports directly into the head of Executive Services - a new team focused on integrating all aspects of white glove services provided to our senior most executives.
The Premiere Technology Services Team Lead will be responsible for overseeing and directing the activities of the Premiere Technology Support Team which is charged with providing the highest level of technology support to the firm's senior most executives and their staff.
The team lead will be responsible for ensuring an extraordinary level of customer service and the delivery of high quality, timely, technical support, including:
* You will lead all employees that are part of the Premiere Support Team and form the team to ensure continued support of our global base of executives
* Influencing and directing resources that are not part of the team, in order to ensure the Premiere Team's ability to appropriately service its high demand client base
* Ensuring an extraordinary level of customer service to all clients
* You will assist the team in escalating executive user issues to ensure rapid resolution
* Serving as an escalation point to address stakeholder (executive) concerns
* Supervising all aspects of team project delivery including planning, implementation, deployment and support
* As required, providing face to face or remote VIP end-user technical support for desktop, laptop, and mobile devices at multiple locations
* Leading the team in day to day support activities as well as long-term planning and project efforts aimed at improving team process and delivery capabilities
* Working across the technology organization to build partnerships aimed at enhancing delivery capabilities and staying integrated with the firm's technology direction
* Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans
* Design and implement short-long-term strategic plans to ensure operational capacity meets existing and future requirements
* Provide guidance on technical support and issues encountered within our corporate office.
* Provide detailed executive updates on the state of corporate technology support.
* Strong executive presence and ability to lead technical resources
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* 10+ years experience supporting IT, audio visual, infrastructure, and network engineering.
* 5+ years experience managing a team responsible for IT support
* Knowledge of estimating levels of effort and managing projects through to completion.
* Excellent organizational, supervisory, communication, collaboration, and analytical skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
* Willing to travel, be available 24/7 and support last minute, off-hours support requirements- remotely or in person
* Role will require some travel
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock | Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
BlackRock is an investment management company.