Service Project Coordinator
Elk Grove Illinois Location
Experience with Kohler, Cummins, or Caterpillar
Steiner Power Systems a division of Steiner Electric Company (founded in 1916) developed their generator sales, service and rental division in 1998. In addition to a strong benefits package, we are constantly investing in new equipment, inventory and continuous training. We are interested interviewing experienced techs and technicians excited about a career in the standby, mobile and prime power generator industry.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K and profit sharing.
We are looking for positive, ambitious, outgoing individuals with impeccable people skills to be part of a growth oriented Team.
The primary function of the Generator Division Project Coordinator is to coordinate and manage the key account Comcast. In addition, assists the service department where needed.
Essential Position Functions:
* Main contact for Comcast/Ascent team.
* Schedule and coordinate all Comcast jobs with Ascent and service team.
* Coordinate and communicate Comcast schedule with technicians.
* Open all Comcast work orders and attach all necessary paperwork.
* Ensure Accent receives all necessary paperwork within the allowed time.
* Work with parts to ensure all parts are available 3 or more days before the scheduled work.
* Assist with non-urgent (NUF) follow up quotes.
* Backup for Dispatch and Service Coordinator.
Position Requirements: Education, Knowledge, Training, Experience, Licenses, Certification
* High School Graduate, including English speaking ability
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
* 2+ years customer service experience, included problem resolution and effective communication skills.
* Able to take telephone calls, transfer calls, park calls, leave voicemails and use phone directory.
* Able and willing to access the necessary resources (for example, product catalogs, department peers and other employees) to meet customer requirements and resolve customer issue.
Steiner is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Steiner employs people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
About Steiner Electric
Steiner Electric is a company engaged in the electrical supply business.