Post-Delivery Transition Analyst
Req #: 221073
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Logistics
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking a Post-Delivery Transition Analyst in Washington D.C. The Post-Delivery Transition Analyst will support a ship fleet introduction and sustainment program in managing the transition of new construction ships to in-service status. If you have a Bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering, Transportation, or Logistics, a current SECRET security clearance AND five or more years of US Navy ship post-delivery experience, then CACI wants to speak with you TODAY!
What You'll Get to Do:
* Serve as primary liaison between the Fleet Introduction manager and the new construction post-delivery organization.
* Assist in obtaining complete and accurate information regarding the overall condition and mission readiness of new construction/post-delivery ships at time of transfer. Provide reports and presentations as needed.
* Obtain and track data on the status of transferred ships, including DFS, TSO, open trial cards, RFD, outstanding casualty reports and PSA exceptions. Provide progress reports as needed.
* Assist in-service hull managers execute earliest-possible integration into the post-delivery schedule, including PSA planning, final contract trials with associated activities, trial card screening conferences, and other key events and milestones.
* Coordinate with in-service and post-delivery hull managers regarding completion or deferral of potential mission-impacting work during PSA and concurrent availabilities and report progress for each transferring ship.
* Liaise with post-delivery personnel on the post-delivery test and trials schedule and report potential schedule impact on ship transfer activities.
* Work with test & evaluation personnel to track status and completion of CSSQT and other tests and certifications for each hull during post-delivery and report issues.
* Identify and track PCWs recommended for back-fit on recently transferred ships. Obtain information on these changes and provide to the in-service modernization team.
* Monitor completion of Transfer Books for each transferring ship and evaluate the accuracy and completion of information being provided. Assist in-service staff with obtaining access to and making effective use of transfer book information.
* Identify and track Class II ECPs completed for each transferring ship and assist configuration management personnel in identifying and documenting each ship's configuration.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* US Citizenship
* Bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering, Transportation, or Logistics.
* Five or more years of US Navy ship post-delivery experience.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
* Ability to obtain active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Navy or Commercial ship operational experience
* Experience with Naval Sea Systems Command, Original Equipment Manufacturers, and In-service Engineering Support Agents
* Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DC METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.