As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are seeking a talented POS Product Support Engineer with superb technical experience and customer facing skills. The position will provide technical certification and developmental support to point-of-sale (POS) product providers and payment gateways. The POS Product Support Engineer will be responsible for meeting operational goals, driving issue resolution and exceeding customer expectations. The position will be based at Visa's offices in Austin, TX.
* Interface with POS technology partners and serve as a single point of contact, acting as an Account Manager to provide excellent customer relations/support.
* Escalate issues to Product Development, Product Management, and/or Operations teams and manage issue resolution.
* Perform technology partner message level validation to ensure data format accuracy per the relevant specifications.
* Conduct EMV Level 3 device validation for all supported card brands utilizing the associated test platforms.
* Perform network / system diagnostics and transaction research to analyze and resolve endpoint problems in both the test and production environment.
* Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve moderately complex processing, application usage, or business issues.
* Distribute testing scripts and manage the end-to-end testing process to enable payment processing.
* Maintain ownership and account update on escalated tickets until the issue is resolved.
* Troubleshoot and solve for escalated technical problems which may include researching server/client issues.
* Build internal support-related tools documentation and create/edit/distribute customer communications.
* Handle multiple assignments, appropriately prioritize work and provide excellent written and verbal communication.
* Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
* This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
* This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
* 1+ years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) in Computer Science, MIS, EE, CE.
* 3+ years of in-depth technical experience such as Tier 3 technical support.
* 3+ years of experience with QA, certification, L3 support including practical experience with at least one accredited EMV test tool/host simulator.
* 2+ years of experience in payments systems and processing solutions management with relevant knowledge of acquirer processing and network business.
* 1+ years of experience with online payment or point-of-sale transaction technologies.
* 1+ years experience working with technologies and tools such as Windows, Microsoft Office, REST/SOAP APIs.
* Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.
* Strong written/verbal communication and excellent problems solving skills.
* Results driven, flexible and self-motivated.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.