"Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nation's most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster."
Jacobs is seeking a Program & Policy Support Analyst in Washington, DC. Duties will include:
* Support the drafting process of privacy documentation, including Privacy Impact Assessments, as well as technical and programmatic Concepts of Operations and Standard Operating Procedures
* Provide coordination support to inter-agency working groups, including the consolidation of comments during document coordination, scheduling of meetings and maintenance of working group distribution lists, and memorialization and distribution of summaries of conclusion from inter-agency meetings
* Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
* BA or BS degree in the appropriate discipline from an accredited college or university, plus ten (10) to thirteen (13) years of progressive and relevant experience. Additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience.
* Strong writing and briefing skills, with the ability to describe complex technical solutions to a non-technical audience comprised of policy, legal, privacy, and civil rights/civil liberties experts
* Preferred Qualifications (desired but not required):
* Experience with DHS systems, data, and privacy and civil rights/civil liberties policies, processes, and requirements, including with respect to component data and systems
* Understanding of USG vetting activities pertaining to travel, immigration, and border security or IC support to those activities
* Familiarity with EO 12333, FISMA, the Privacy Act of 1974, and the e-Government Act of 2002
* Background in both data or computer science and law or policy pertaining to both information security and privacy or civil rights/civil liberties protections for personally identifiable information in the U.S. Government
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
About Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering provides professional, technical, and construction services.