SAIC is looking to hire a Policy Analyst to support our customer in Arlington, VA. This person will provide support to the Headquarters Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration (AF/A10), Action Group (AG). Work is performed onsite at the Pentagon.
* Review, assign, and track all incoming TMT tasks for the Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS)
* Serve as primary POC for the A10 workflow, and managed Workflow inboxes for A10
* Brief updates on TMT tasks in A10 Staff Meeting
* Attend HAF/ES Weekly Correspondence Meetings on behalf of A10 Director of Staff (DS)
* Provide Daily TMT Update for A10 Morning Stand Up Meeting
* Track Monthly TMT Metrics and Briefed A10 on First Quarter Metrics
* Review A10 Action Group Staff Packages on SAF/PA products and internal A10 coordination
* Conduct occasional research and analysis on nuclear enterprise related issues
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proficiency with MS Office products
* Knowledge of Department of Defense organizations and functions
* Understanding of Air Force organization and processes
* Knowledge of nuclear issues & policy, arms control, and CWMD
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.