Residency Status: ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Clearance: Currently Possess An Active TS/SCI w/CI poly
Time Type: Full-Time, Daytime Schedule
Relocation Fees: No
Signing Bonus Offered: Yes
NAOVI (Novel Applications, Inc.) is a premier technology services company that provides solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Information Management and Systems Integration. NAOVI is a business that combines experience, creativity, flexibility, pragmatism, and cost-effective solutions in order to deliver measurable business value to our clients.
Headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia, NAOVI employs engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
NAOVI is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
NAOVI is seeking a Policy Analysis to support the government client for the following task:
* Acquire, organize, and disseminate current or historical information related to hostage recovery, detainee affairs, and other National Security Issues Division portfolios, as needed.
* Provide logistical support for various interagency fora to include meeting invitations, agendas, and minutes, as well as substantive expertise to coordinate of briefings or action items.
* Identify mission-critical information sharing and information access requirements for stakeholders and propose technical solutions to address.
* Provide knowledge management and content support to existing information portals managed by the agency.
* Author, develop, comment on, or update clear and concise interagency issuances on complex topics.
* All Candidates Must Currently Possess An Active TSSCI w/CI polygraph. No clearance sponsorships at this time.
Education and Experience:
* A Bachelors Degree and 5 years of program management experience in the IC, Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, or U.S. Department of State. The government will waive the Bachelors degree requirement if the candidate has an Associates Degree and a minimum of 7 years experience working on IC policy or working in the IC in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g. Collection, analysis, functional management, resource management).
* Demonstrated familiarity with hostage recovery, detainee affairs, interrogation policy, or counterterrorism.
* NAOVI offers competitive compensation, benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include: Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.