As a Polarion ALM Administrator at Zoox, you will be responsible for co-defining and implementing product lifecycle "processes that work" in Polarion for the various engineering teams at Zoox: software, firmware, hardware, and vehicle engineering. You'll have the opportunity to work with a wide array of teams to act as a process efficiency multiplier by leveraging Polarion's capabilities and to help ensure that the final product reflects the original requirements.
* General administration (configuration, workflows, reports, templates, access, permissions, etc.)
* User training, development of how-to's, and process improvement
* Updating template/project configurations, workflows, and work item meta data
* Coordinate security and software updates with internal IT and Siemens
* Addressing backup, performance, and archiving of data with internal IT and Siemens
* Developing dashboards and Live Reports that support engineering and managing needs
* Handling ticket reporting through Siemens GTAC
* Work with external suppliers for Polarion onboarding and training as part of a supplier portal within Polarion
* Work with internal engineering teams to define and implement processes that support the following activities for information stored within Polarion: approvals/signoff, configuration/change management
* Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or Associate's degree in a technical discipline
* Previous job experience with Polarion performing the responsibilities listed in this posting for at least 12 months
* Experience using Polarion within a regulated industry (medical device, aerospace, financial, automotive, etc)
* Experience in handling performance of Polarion system, ability to troubleshoot Polarion performance issues, comfortable making back-end changes to Polarion and coordinating security updates with Zoox IT.
* Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexibility, willingness to learn, and a demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on new technologies and technical issues.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We're looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
Follow us on LinkedIn
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.