As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Manage the implementation and execution of POS device/ECR system testing to ensure compliance with technical requirements, host interfaces, client requirements, and industry mandates. Manage the work-streams, schedules, and priorities for the POS testing based on direction and input from stakeholders, management, and clients. Ensure testing tools and systems are maintained in order to facilitate the most efficient execution of certification efforts.
* Master the setup, licensing and maintenance of a UL Astrex host simulator for card present testing.
* Develops test procedures, manages test card inventory and facilitates test execution with internal teams and external clients performing system integration.
* Follows industry mandates and ensures all test assets are up to date, and updates are communicated to all stakeholders.
* Analyzes, validates and provides feedback on test results and reporting with internal teams and clients.
* Responsible for client and stakeholder success and satisfaction for card present testing practices.
* Contribute to card present knowledge development with sharing of documentation and training.
* Support clients and sales processes for card present integration project testing.
* Maintain a network of contacts in UL, card industry bodies, testing best practice groups and professional bodies to build reputation and influence in setting new standards in card present testing.
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
* 4-7 years in-depth technical experience with POS systems and device certifications, such as Tier 3 technical support, software testing, or device UAT.
* 2-3+ years of leadership experience in payments systems and processing solutions management with relevant knowledge of acquirer processing and network business.
* Experience working with technologies and tools such as Windows, Microsoft Office, UL Astrex host simulators, and BTT test card sims.
* Experience working directly with customers.
* Ability to navigate and lead cross-functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization and with business partners on key tactical programs.
* Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong problems solving skills.
* Results driven and flexible.
* Excellent leadership, analytic, communication, and management skills, including:
* Experience working with internal and external executive management.
* Building successful client and organization relationships.
* Executive presence.
* Innovation and integration skills.
* Executional excellence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.