To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. AWS Training and Certification (T&C) is seeking a dynamic, organized, and experienced program manager to manage projects across T&C business and technical functions.
In this role, you will be the driving force that collaborates with business and technical teams around the globe to deliver world class training and certification solutions that are highly scalable, secure, and flexible - all while maintaining a strong customer focus. You will work with stakeholders and multiple business teams to identify, define, and specify solutions meeting our customers' needs. You will work with multiple technical teams to deliver those solutions. You will partner with the program owner to orchestrate all the moving pieces as needed to ensure successful and on-time delivery. You will ensure that all stakeholders are aware of outstanding issues and project status and connect the dots across teams. You will tailor your communications to specific audiences as well as communicate clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences. Finally, as a member of the T&C Program Management team you will take an active role in our focus on growth and innovation.
You must be able to:
* Interact with Project Sponsors, Project Stakeholders and multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver complex features
* Drive T&C related programs to completion across multiple organizations and teams
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and identify trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
* Plan and manage multiple parallel projects · maximize resources for the greater good of the organization
* Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
* Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
* Be the glue that is able to understand, plan, and manage the cross-team inter-dependencies for complex systems
* Communicate project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner
* Build and maintain integrated project schedules that account for internal/external dependencies, numerous constraints, and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays while still being aggressive
* Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have AWS's success firmly in your focus
* Quantitative analytical abilities
* Proven problem solving skills
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.