The PMO Specialist will be based in Irving, TX. A critical player in the project management cycle, a PMO Specialist works in the Project/Program Management Office (PMO). A PMO is the command center for large projects, and the PMO Specialist tracks the information that comes into this hub and makes sure everything is running smoothly. Their job is to enable projects to stay on track and ensure that the staff works efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
* Intense collaboration
* Passionate customer focus
* Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
* Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
* Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
* Analyze data and project information to identify better ways to do business. This information is provided to senior management to guide their decision-making.
* With the Project/Program Managers, the PMO Specialist works to develop status reports to be delivered to senior management.
* Assist the site's PMO Director in developing powerful presentations for various management reviews of project metrics. The emphasis is on visualizing the data and insights in a revealing and persuasive manner.
* Act as site administrator for SHIELD project reporting tool. Assess causes of problems and provide technical support and direction to project team to resolve issues.
* Participate in process improvement efforts by engaging with stakeholders to understand their immediate needs, identify gaps against our current systems, conceive and propose solutions, develop high level and detailed level process flows.
* Document best practices, prepare training documents and train internal resources.
* Conduct presentations concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
* Facilitate and document Lessons Learned events for programs.
* Interact with local and global PMO, GBS and other stakeholders to plan, develop, deploy and improve best project management practices, templates and tools.
* Interact frequently with customers and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management; frequently interact with middle management and individual contributor groups.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
* Associate's Degree
* 2 - 4 years of experience (project management, business, product development)
* Project Management experience
* Knowledge of fiscal planning, business case development and contract management.
* Strong Excel
* Tableau experience
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
* PM certification (PMP, CAPM)
* Experience with SHIELD application
* Advanced SharePoint and workflow skills
Job CategoryDesign, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com