Crane Aerospace & Electronics is seeking a PLM Teamcenter Analyst to join our high-performing Engineering Applications & Services (EA&S) Team in Lynnwood, WA.
As a PLM Teamcenter Analyst II on the EA&S Team you will work closely with IT, Engineering & Manufacturing as the Lead Systems Analyst and Solutions Architect responsible for developing and maintaining technical knowledge, skills, and standard processes to support the Engineering Applications and Engineering Workflows that implement Crane Standard Processes.
The EA&S Team is responsible for administration and support of Enterprise Tools for Crane Aerospace standard Product Development (PDP), New Product Introduction (NPI), Configuration Management (CM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Document Control processes for all Crane Aerospace Value Streams and the Offshore Development Centers (ODC).
The EA&S Team ensures usage of common methodologies, compliance to certification and government regulations implemented in tools & processes throughout Crane Aerospace as appropriate. The Systems Analyst is accountable for design of standard product design processes, data migration and workflows in Crane Aerospace's PLM System (Teamcenter). This position must be involved in analyzing business processes and matching them with appropriate technology solutions for automation and for improving process efficiency.
* Proficiency and knowledge of SIEMNES PLM Teamcenter Unified (TeamOne) Architecture Active Workspace Client (AWC), 4-Tier and 2-Tier architecture, workflows, Configuration Management, extensive business process and functional knowledge of engineering and planning processes, understanding of COTS implementations and application development.
* Strong experience in PLM and Teamcenter development environments, Teamcenter Installation and BMIDE (SIEMENS Business Modeler Integrated Development Environment) Administration, installation and Configuration, Client installation & configuration and customization preferred.
* SQL expertise, queries and an understanding of how Teamcenter uses the Microsoft SQL database.
* Knowledge of Teamcenter Life Cycle Management / Workflow design, develop and implementation processes.
* In depth understanding of SIEMENS Toolset & utilities, including Teamcenter Unified and CAD integrations SolidWorks (SWIM), AutoDesk Inventor (TCAI), Solid Edge, NX, Standard Parts library, export/import data using PLMXML.
* Experience and knowledge in best practices and Aerospace standards for Interfacing MCAD/ECAD, CAM applications and processes. Experience with Dassault Systemes SolidWorks, SIEMENS NX, Autodesk Inventor, PTC Creo and CAD data migration, migration utilities, data extraction, scripting, custom utility is considered a plus.
* Proficiency with core modules including Structure Manager, Workflow, Access Manager, Workflow Designer and BMIDE.
* Teamcenter and AWC Style-sheet customization skills. Proficiency with Teamcenter Unified API customizations - ITK, Extensions, User Exits, Workflow Handlers etc.
* SOA expertise (including governance) to assist with Gateway partner implementations, SOA service customization experience.
* Expertise in Teamcenter BMIDE template consolidation, BMIDE Packaging & Deployment - Hot & Cold deployment, TEM deployment, Deployment Center, BMIDE codeful and codeless customizations, understanding of BMIDE - Naming/Revision rules, Deep copy rules, Action rules etc. Expertise in Teamcenter BMIDE template development & maintaining template and code management in IBM RTC (Rational Tool Concert), Eclipse IDE Framework with Java.
* Teamcenter migration experience (Teamcenter Enterprise to Teamcenter Unified preferred)Teamcent Unified Data Model definition and development to facilitate migration from Teamcenter Enterprise a plus.
* Five years experience in technical environment including high-level document and configuration management tools.
* Experience and knowledge in best practice design, implementation, and support of PLM, SharePoint.
* Gather, manage, and roadmap enterprise requirements and their implementation for Product Development in an Aerospace environment and map to PLM systems, its interfaces, and SharePoint as needed.
* Design, Develop, Data Migrate and Deploy PLM, SharePoint and SQL Server solutions for data management and workflows.
* Thorough knowledge of run time support and configuration of PLM, SharePoint and 3rd party tools.
* Proven leadership ability, including demonstrated ability to consult leadership and with other systems analysts, customers and administrators.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with a focus on design and solutions architecture and development.
Employment Eligibility Requirement:
* Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and not require Visa sponsorship to be eligible. Because we contract with the US Department of Defense we are bound by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
* User Support - Application usage and application administration.
* Review and evaluate proposed systems designs and participate in peer reviews of designs and code.
* Monitor, troubleshoot and support line-of-business applications and Teamcenter systems environments. Troubleshooting - User issues, configuration & server issues, CAD related issues when applicable.
* Responsible for mentoring and knowledge transfer to less experienced staff members.
* Experience installing and deploying web application and web application servers.
* Responsibility for Configuration and Document Management processes, including insuring Group-wide standards established and adhered to with respect to TeamOne, T1DOCSPORTAL SharePoint.
* Support the Manager, Engineering Applications & Searvices, CM & Infrastructure in the development and communication of strategies and Solution plans throughout the organization.
* Communicate with management, prepare workshops and proposals for Solutions teams, maintain a Tools roadmap for the Enterprise
* Based on industry needs, ensures activities are performed in accordance with industry and company standards, including all necessary design and verification documentation as required by Solutions teams and process standards.
* Experience in migration and incorporation of Standards Parts into Teamcenter a plus.
* Knowldege of Teamcenter Manufacturing implementation a plus.
* ERP/MRP integrations like Oracle Manufacturing, T4O (Teamcenter for Oracle), T4S (Teamcenter for SAP) from TESIS, MES systems a plus.
* Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to safety glasses, heel straps, and shop coats
* Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends on occasion as needed
* Requires lifting 25 lbs
* Requires approximately 15% travel to support customers
About Crane Aerospace & Electronics:
Crane Aerospace & Electronics supplies critical systems and components to the aerospace and defense markets. You'll find Crane Aerospace & Electronics in some of the toughest environments: from engines to landing gear; from satellites to medical implants and from missiles to unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
We are committed to operational excellence and world class processes. We employ Lean manufacturing techniques to optimize manufacturing efficiency and accuracy on all product lines. Our products are known for their technical strength, proven reliability and overall value.
Crane Aerospace & Electronics offers competitive salaries and outstanding opportunities for career growth and development.
In our efforts to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, Crane Aerospace & Electronics requires that candidates complete a satisfactory background check prior to employment.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, or U.S. military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law, in recruiting, hiring, training and promoting.