The Platinum Support Specialist is an expert support representative and client relationship manager with broad experience in RealPage products, strong technical trouble-shooting skills, and has excellent communication skills at all levels of both client and RealPage organizations. This senior agent provides direct support to their assigned cases and clients. They give their customers one point of contact for support for all their RealPage products and provide full ownership and an end to end solution for all of their issues. The Customer Solution Specialist is responsible for managing the relationship between their clients and RealPage as well as working with them to establish best practices and work as a strategic business partner.
* Manage support issues for assigned cases and clients. * Effectively interface and act as a liaison between clients, development, accounting, and product management teams on high profile, complex issues to drive a solution. * Escalate issues to various product groups as needed. * Communicate with clients for additional information and status updates. * Recognize problems and research to identify root cause as well as permanent corrective action measures. * Provide weekly reports on updates for clients' open cases. * Attend weekly meetings with clients to discuss their open items and concerns.
* Work with clients on best practices and identify potential for improve business practices and become a strategic business partner with them. * Partner with Customer Success Managers, Sales Agents, and any other internal group to develop strategic plans to give the clients the best experience possible with RealPage. * Prepare clients for software updates and releases by communicating impact change to their product build. * Document all technical and resolutions accurately and thoroughly, develop and review content for knowledge-base. * Identify chronic issues and communicate with product center to drive towards a solution.
* Visit clients on site to view business practices and develop business relationship. * Visit clients on site to discuss and view chronic issues. * Training Product Support Agents on product and process knowledge. * Take inbound phone service requests if needed. * Provide phone coverage for our Advanced User Line if needed. * Participate in After Hours Support Program if needed. * Perform additional duties as required. * Support and monitoring outside of business hours required for priority issues * Portfolio management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS - ABILITIES
* At least 1 year of RealPage Product Support or related industry experience, preferred * 5 years of Technical Support and Customer Service experience and demonstrated abilities in scripting and working with databases * Must be able to effectively communicate with agents, internal departments, clients and management. * Proven technical leader in all RealPage products and technologies. * Bachelor's degree preferred * Must be a self-starter, with the desire and ability to work cooperatively in a team setting * Ability to effectively interface with clients while representing the Company in a professional manner * Must demonstrate strong customer service behavior and the "do what it takes" attitude * Ability to triage contacts, and rapidly aid customers as needed * Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment * In-office support of customers, with some travel as needed to customer sites or other RealPage offices and or functions. * Must have a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, comfortable dealing with a wide variety of skill levels, good public relations skills, ability to defuse tense situations and willingness to comply with overall corporate and departmental policy. * Excellent time management, issue management, and prioritization skills essential. * Demonstrated track record of outstanding customer service delivery * Technical certifications preferred * Proficiency with office productivity software * Experience in Multifamily Housing Industry Preferred * Work outside of business hours will be expected as needed for client support.
#LI-TP1 Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Connect With Us RealPage Careers Networks
* LinkedIn * Twitter * Facebook * Browse Open Jobs * Search Open Jobs * Edit Your Profile * View Applications
RealWorld User Groups Webinars
* About Us * App Partner Program * Careers * Where We'll Be * Investor Relations * Press Room
* Professional Services * Support for Vendors * Resident Technology Services * Technology as a Service * Training
* 1.877.325.7243 * Media Relations * Client Portal * Level One Login * Consumer Support