CiraConnect provides world-class cloud-based software and on-demand "back-office" shared services (SaaS) for self-managed community associations, professional community association management companies and residential real estate developers servicing the needs of homeowner associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts and large master planned communities. CiraConnect maintains an in-house software development team that places a premium on integrated software solutions and business process automation as tools to enable our employees to better service our clients and increase their job satisfaction.
We are seeking a Software Enablement Specialist to join the team. We are a group of people with a passion to be the leading provider of Common-Interest Community Management software and services in the world. We are focused on providing world-class technology solutions and services that make it easier for organizations to manage common interest property. We work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where we build, sell, implement and support software and services.
Our Software Support and Development team is comprised of computer nuts, fresh college graduates, problem-solvers, and process solutions experts who enjoy working as a team to serve our customers and help them get the most out of our products. Ideal candidates will have exceptional written and verbal communications skills, an ability to juggle multiple projects, acute attention to detail, and a high degree of energy and enthusiasm. We're looking for someone with an outstanding ability to execute on the specifics while identifying and taking on projects to improve our overall processes. If you're excited about making an impact on a fast-growing organization, this role may be for you.
What does a Software Enablement Specialist do?
* Represent application support as the first point of contact for internal users
* Deliver solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding users through corrective steps
* Educate clients and explain features and functionality of software applications
* Use outstanding customer service to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
* Provide telephone, email, live chat, and remote support to users
* Foster an information sharing culture by contributing to the knowledge base content
* Contribute to process and procedure discussions and documentation
* Improve system performance by identifying issues and recommending changes
* Continue product expertise by updating job knowledge, education training, and maintaining personal networks
* Partner with internal service providers to facilitate collaboration and smooth handoffs
* Take on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
* Highly organized with great attention to detail
* Excellent problem-solving, communication and, interpersonal skills along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment
* Technology background or strong personal interest in technology
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve difficult problems
* Team player able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to the client's needs
* Ability to learn quickly in a self-directed environment with minimal supervision
* Ability to manage and prioritize among multiple projects
* College degree, technical coursework, or 1+ years in a technical support environment
* Customer and team focused attitude