Platform Services Cloud Infrastructure Developer
Req #: 190053287
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
In this new Container team, you will be focused on building and delivering the next generation of Container platform products and services to the internal developer community who build and deploy applications impacting millions of users and customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software Development
* Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
* Experience using large scale software development in one of these languages: Python or GoLang
* Experience using system and software security and entitlements such as Single Sign On, Kerberos, LDAP, Microsoft ADFS, OpenID Connect, oauth
* Experience with new and emerging technologies such as cloud, containers and virtualization
* Experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools like Ansible and Terraform
* Experience with code management/versioning systems such as Git and Bitbucket
* Experience with networking technologies such as Calico is a strong plus
* Experience with container orchestrators such as Kubernetes is a strong plus
* Strong motivation to self-learn and develop new skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.