1. Designing and architecting platform power management solutions, drive power delivery technology innovation and enabling of power management and conversion components.
2. Work with silicon Architects and external vendors to enable power delivery components i.e. DC-DC voltage regulators, DR-MOS, PMIC, Power MOSFET, Charger, IMVP controller and USB PD and ensure the component available timely for Intel product launch.
3. Candidate is also required to support product Power On activities, hardware validation and work on customer collateral's readiness.
4. Opportunity to work with exciting and challenging new form factor and new technology client products in the emerging growth area.
1. Good knowledge of Power Electronics, Voltage Regulator, PC hardware, hardware design and validation & debugging skills
2. Experienced electrical engineer with power electronic/voltage regulators design and validation background and component enabling
3. Knowledge on IMVP, PMIC, USB PD, Intel VRTT is an added advantage
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
About Intel Corporation
Intel is a developer and manufacturer of microprocessors and other semiconductor components.