At Intrusta, we are building a digital security platform focused on making people more secure every day. We're looking for someone to help build the services platform that will allow our development teams to thrive and scale their products.
The Platform Developer will architect and build services like authentication, billing, entitlements, and anything else we need to enable our product teams to make people more secure. Our stack today is fully on AWS, with Lambdas, DynamoDB, SQS/SNS, and API Gateway, but we're open to using the best tool for the job. We work quickly, we're agile, and we focus on outcomes. There's not a big architecture committee or review board-we are trusting our team to build our solution to help us scale for the future.
Come help us build our platform to make it easy for people to protect their digital lives.
* Build the fast, modern platform that will drive our business
* Contribute to the frameworks that will make future development easier
* Build the platform to be reliable, resilient, and available, with the right monitoring and metrics to ensure we're achieving our targets
* Advocate and educate teams on new technologies and solutions as we grow the platform
* Get your hands dirty actually helping teams integrate into the platform
* Ensure our platform is secure-we can't secure our customers if we're not secure ourselves
* Experience building systems that handle traffic at scale
* Experience with Node.js in a production environment
* Have worked with AWS or another cloud platform
* Experience working in a team environment
* Creativity and flexibility-we're still small and growing, so our path is not set in stone
Extra credit for:
* Experience working with distributed teams
* Strong work ethic and self-motivated
* Knowledge of an infrastructure as code language like Terraform or CloudFormation (Terraform preferred)
* Experience creating RESTful APIs
* Working knowledge of modern Java
Intrusta is a unified digital threat protection platform that makes security simple for everyone. Using adaptive technology and relentless focus on customer experience, Intrusta enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. The company is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.intrusta.com
We help customers monitor, manage and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world with adaptive technology and incredible employees. We enable customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Innovative personal protection products - such as Identity Guard and Intrusta - are part of our list of growing offerings.
We are a technology company dedicated to simplifying digital security for consumers. Acquired in January of this year, we're backed by premier investors - WndrCo and General Catalyst. We'll be launching a unified brand in July that showcases our combined businesses and technology to create a holistic platform.
Trusted by more than 1 million customers, we have 300 employees across five locations. We are already $150 million in revenue and will continue to grow organically and through a strong acquisition strategy. Our leadership team has done this before, growing a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. We have a strong, visionary and aligned group of executives and seek the right candidate to join what promises to be an exciting ride!