Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Advises, assists, leads, manages and works all CIO-TS Policy development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-TS's Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM) Business Operations process; supports SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned NGA-wide Policy, SME Self-Inspection Checklists, Gap Analysis, etc.; and supports CIO-TS's Policy Business Operations.
Duties shall include:
* Support implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements
* Support tracking and reporting of Policy Business Analytics
* Support tracking and reporting of metrics and Policy Performance Measures
Required Skills and Experience:
* Demonstrated experience leading, managing and working DoD Policies IAW Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM) process and procedures; and self-inspection checklist.
* Demonstrated experience as Policy Officers for their assigned policy functional areas
* Current TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI Poly
* Demonstrated experience with extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working policy compendium, Framework, Strategic Planning Agenda, Rescissions and Gaps.
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor's Degree or 11-14 years equivalent experience or experience within computer science, system engineering or other cyber security related field.
This position requires a U.S. 140804 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Springfield
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.