Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
PKI Security Administrator for Digital Certificates
Req #: 190014640
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
As an experienced design architect, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
The Cryptography Policy Officer will partner with external vendors and internal technology providers to design, submit, approve, apply, and communicate cryptographic and Public Key Infrastructure policy, as well has help build and maintain a secure, scalable and agile PKI-based services to support JPMC authentication, identity, and on premise cloud solutions. Partnering with engineering, architecture, integration, operations, administration and client groups - this role provides excellent exposure to high value projects and a wide variety of technologies where you can make a difference to hundreds of thousands of employees, and millions of digital customers. The ideal candidate is a problem solver with a broad technology skillset and is highly motivated to learn.
* Experienced senior technology delivery with proven contributions to the development and execution of strategic technology and process change initiatives in the context of broad corporate, business dnd finance goals.- Direct experience with Public Key Infrastructure, Identity and Access processes, controls and systems and expertise in the Digital Certificates and Keys strongly preferred.
* Strong track record of driving and delivering results in network and DevOps environments
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form, depending on the audience (including executive presentations)
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills and ability to multi task and deliver to a tight deadline
* Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
* Experience and proven ability in developing management reports, gathering /analyzing complex data, developing accurate conclusions and providing recommendations with sufficient comprehension of the business to understand risk implications
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence people at all levels across organizational boundaries
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative and cross-team environment
* Proven ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues and desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
* Vendor engagement experience preferred
* Experience identifying strategic improvements and delivering measurable change in a planned manner
Key priorities for Cryptography Policy Officer include
* PKI Administration, operational support, and policy creation
* Issuance exception processes & documentation
* Support for key and certificate-based authentication services
* Administration of certificate management systems
* Liaison with individuals, communities, and LOBs to ensure the adoption of standards and practices set forth by the Digital Certificates team
* Design & build of solutions that align with internal processes and standards
* Evaluation, integration and testing of vendor solutions
* Support rotation for incident and problem management of automation solutions
* Partner for strategy for services and align key investments to all GIAM roadmaps
* Proficiency with Cryptography, ciphersuites, and truststores
* Proficiency with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technologies ( SSH, SSL, TLS)
* Proficiency with Active Directory and Windows networking environments
* Experience with Venafi Encryption Director / Trust Protection Platform
* Experience with enterprise policy development
* 5+ years experience with security best practices or CISSP certification
* Experience with linux system and network administration
* Experience with financial sector technology compliance standards
* Experience with business intelligence solutions (QlikView, Cognos, SSRS, SSAS, etc.)
* Experience with PKI architecture and encrypted data in-motion & at rest
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.