The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Designs, coordinates, executes and supports software application designs throughout project life cycles.
* Development and deployment of integrated solutions to enhance, consolidate, and coordinate independently designed applications enterprise-wide.
* Assist in projects and/or schedule and coordinate project deliverables.
* Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces, and hardware logic, possibly running on multiple platforms, integrate to meet new and emerging enterprise requirements; develop efficient methods to reuse existing components.
* Assist in program design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation; mentor and guide application developers and junior team members.
* Applies technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of business applications is required to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met.
* Assist in component and data architecture design, software, production evaluation, and buy/build recommendations.
* As appropriate, may liaison with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance.
* Coordinate, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
* Coordinate configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
* Oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other departments where required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Work Experience Required:
* Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
* 5 - 7 yrs
* Demonstrates advanced knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories in own discipline, and has extensive knowledge of principles and concepts in other functions.
* Demonstrates advanced business knowledge and analyses the impact of emerging industry trends.
* Able to contribute to the strategic direction of the function.
* Can advise senior management on issues as they pertain to larger organizational issues/business initiatives.
* Customer Focus
* Drive for Results
* Ethics & Values
* Peer Relationships
* Conflict Management
* Technical Learning
* Functional/Technical Skills
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com