JP Morgan Chase
Req #: 190051644
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* 5+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 3 years in performance testing using JMeter and LoadRunner.
* Minimum 2 years of experience with JMeter and Blazemeter
* Minimum 2 years of experience with LoadRunner scripting and executions along with Java coding.
* Experience with AppDynamics or DynaTrace APM tools.
* Experience with Agile delivery, DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery is a plus along with the tools such as Jenkins to implement CI/CD.
* Experience in determining what needs to be tested and why, and creating test strategy and plan.
* Experience in defining the work load models and scenarios based on the non-functional requirements.
* Experience in analyzing application under testing to identify stress, failure and contention points, and specifying monitoring needs for testing.
* Capable of executing adaptive tests based upon intermediate findings to help trouble shoot and isolate non-functionality issues
* Experienced in end-to-end performance testing support - gathering requirements, creating test strategy, test scripts and scenarios, execute tests, analyze results and report findings.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.