Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Perception Algorithm Engineer for our ADAS/Autonomous Driving team. This position requires an experienced professional with strong programming skills and solid knowledge of state-of-the-art perception algorithms. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
* Work in a world-class ADAS/Autonomous Driving team
* Design, prototype, engineer, test, release and launch cutting-edge perception features for Autonomous Driving
* Implement high-quality automotive grade software code compliant to automotive quality and safety standards
* Work closely with other teams to ensure a seamless and robust implementation
* Experience in one or more of the following areas related to perception for ADAS / AD:
optimization, sensor fusion, probabilistic filters (e.g. particle and/or Kalman filter), sensor processing, computer vision, point cloud processing, sensor registration, sensor calibration, machine learning, deep learning
* Experience writing efficient, clean code in C++
* Experience testing complex perception systems
* A practical hands-on approach to complement the theoretical knowledge and creativity required to solve Autonomous Driving
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven track record of technical excellence
* Knowledge of ROS, DDS or other middleware systems
* Experience writing MISRA conform automotive code
* Experience in working in agile development teams
* Experience in component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
* Knowledge of applicable safety standards and regulations (ASPICE, ISO 26262), industry benchmark and customer requirements
* Experience in automotive supplier interaction, specification development, release management, change management
* BS minimum in the areas of Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related fields
* At least 3 years of work experience or a Ph.D. in a related field for a senior position
* Advanced degrees preferred
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
Lucid is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
To all recruitment agencies:
Lucid does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid employees. Lucid is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a company designing and manufacturing electric vehicles.