Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world's most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world's largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
PeopleSoft General Ledger Technology Functional Lead
As the PeopleSoft General Ledger Technology Functional Lead, you will be a member of a highly-motivated group responsible for partnering with business and IT teams in order to evaluate and understand complex business problems. The role will proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and IT team members to continuously improve system usage and processes. Individuals in this position will have a broad "big picture" view of PeopleSoft Financials and deep expertise in at least three PeopleSoft Financials as well as expertise in 3rd party integrations. Individual will ideally have some team lead/managerial experience. Prologis is pursuing every opportunity to streamline its organization and processes. A focus on continuous process improvement is expected. The ability to function effectively in a global organization is required.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Develop strong business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to help prioritize day to day issues, identify areas of improvement and ensure successful implementation of various project efforts
* Initiate and lead meetings with team, workstreams and business users to elicit and determine business needs.
* Act as liaison between global business users and IT
* Direct/advise managed services team members by monitoring/assigning tickets, providing analysis and giving guidance
* Maintain focus on vision and strategic roadmap
* Continually research system functionality/PUM release notes to guide business on how best to configure and use delivered system functionality
* Monitor and prioritize issues/tasks, collaborate with Prologis and PwC Managed Services teams to get tickets resolved and project work completed in a timely manner
* Help ensure team is following enhancement intake and agile processes
* Work closely with testers and technical team to ensure automated test scripts are correct, up to date and list of scenarios are complete
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or equivalent education
* 4-10 years of functional/technical experience in PeopleSoft modules such as GL, AM, AP, PC, Treasury, BI, AR, PO, T&E
* International experience specifically general ledger/multi-currency/multi-ledger is a plus
* Hands on experience with nVision and Query manager
* Familiarity with Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, SQL
* Knowledge of full development life cycle including requirements, fit/gap analysis, design, development and testing
* Possess a highly motivated can-do-attitude
* Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
* Strong collaboration and facilitation skills.
* Experience communicating/leading offshore teams and third parties partners
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Prologis is a real estate investment trust (REIT).