Caci International Inc
Peoplesoft Application Security Administrator - Senior
Req #: 221400
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Provide support with the development, configuration, testing, deployment, and integration of PeopleSoft Security. This includes but is not limited to development of appropriate security roles and permission lists in support of business processes.
* Work with project work streams to build, implement and maintain security structures for the IPPS-A PeopleSoft and one of the following applications: OIAM, OBIEE, and/or GRC.
* Build appropriate roles, permission lists and row level security for all functional areas within each environment.
* Routinely audit security PeopleSoft environments, ensuring that all users are appropriately provisioned for their work function.
* Support Agile SCRUM teams during design and development.
* Maintain and migrate security across multiple databases in support of database refresh activities.
* Analyze and resolve security and access problems in the PeopleSoft environments.
* Write and maintain documentation related to security design, implementation and best practices.
* Support authentication and authorization interfaces with DoD systems; to include using PKI, CAC and multi-factor authentication.
* Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with security design, configuration and testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* 7+ years of PeopleSoft functional and technical experience with at least 2+ years of experience with ERP Application Security
* Knowledge of Application Security Administration in a PeopleSoft 9.1 or above environment to include People Tools, Role and Permission grant functions, Workflow, PeopleSoft Security configurations, Query Security, User Preferences, Row Level Security, Component Security, etc.
* Possess or the ability to obtain one of the following certification: Security+, CISM, or CISSP.
* BS in Computer Science or relevant business/technical degree and 7 years of related technical experience.
* PeopleSoft application security experience highly desired
* Preferred experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x and PeopleTools 8.52 or above.
* Oracle Identity Access Management 11g (OIAM) or above preferred.
* Oracle Governance Risk and Compliance 11g (GRC) or above preferred.
* Experience with supporting HP Agile Methodology.
* Experience with DoD Cyber Security activities.
* Experience with participating in supporting Requirements Management Framework (RMF), NIST, FIAR and FISCAM.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
* Experience using SharePoint
* 2+ years of Identity Access Management experience with at least 1+ years of experience with Oracle IAM.
* Possess knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
* Oracle University Application Security Certification
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc