At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Hundreds of companies such as Robinhood, Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo, and a growing number of Fortune 50 companies choose Plaid to deliver a best-in-class experience to integrate with banks and the financial system so that they can create the next generation of applications. But we're just getting started.
We are a data-driven organization and are looking for someone to lead our People systems and analytics efforts. You'll lead the development and execution of our People analytics strategy and systems roadmap, and imbue our People function with a love of data.
What excites you
* Lead the design, development and execution of Plaid's People Systems and Analytics strategy across all stages of the employee lifecycle to ensure alignment with our business goals and measure the ROI of our people initiatives
* Configure a data visualization tool and establish a reporting schema to ensure key stakeholders have the metrics and insights they need to make the right people decisions
* Build and manage the People and Recruiting technology roadmap, owning all updates and maintenance of business process and ensuring our systems scale efficiently with our growth
* Partner effectively with our Business Operations team to be sure our key people metrics are reported to the company and tied to key business metrics
* Partner effectively with our Tech Ops, People Ops, and other teams to ensure data security and compliance
What excites us
* 7+ years experience in People Systems and Analytics or Workforce Planning at a global tech company
* Strong data analysis skills and fluency in Excel
* Broad knowledge of People systems and analytics; experience with Workday, Lever, Greenhouse, CultureAmp, Lattice, RedShift, and Periscope a plus
* Excellent customer service Passion for people analytics and hunger to build a best in class team
* High level of ownership, organization, confidentiality, and attention to detail
* Bachelor's Degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Plaid is a financial technology company.