Managing global workforces is increasingly complex. People Advisory Services (PAS) builds and improves organizational and individual performance, delivering a highly complex and challenging mission, especially in an ever changing working environment. As a member of PAS you'll be part of a team with a wide variety of experiences and a supportive environment. When you join us you'll gain unique experiences and valuable knowledge working across capabilities, sectors and geographies and have the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want.
We are uniquely and strategically positioned to advise industry leaders in the face of increasing disruptions, an ever changing workforce and evolving business landscape. Whether your passion is devising and driving large scale change strategies, organizational design or transforming HR organizations, we cultivate innovation and purpose. You'll find an environment that is both entrepreneurial and collaborative
You'll engage and build relationships with colleagues and clients, while advising key stakeholders. You will also work collaboratively to deliver innovative and insightful, yet practical solutions for a range of challenges, simple and complex, by designing change management strategies and approaches. For those with an HR focus, you'll have the opportunity to design and implement HR operating models and organizational structures, improve HR process efficiency, manage people risks, and advise organizations on a range of people-related challenges.
Skills and Attributes for success
Some key capabilities you should be prepared to bring to client facing and internal initiative teams include:
* Demonstrate technical competence in our key capabilities and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
* Contribute to generate profitable revenue by identifying additional engagement opportunities and building lasting relationships with clients
* Lead project workstreams, from planning through implementation - including managing project resources and budgets effectively, and identify and effectively manage and mitigate any risks and issues
* Influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
* Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
* Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations for potential clients
* Coach and develop teams and colleagues, and act as a visible role model for our people
To qualify for the role, you must have:
* Relevant professional service experience, with a global management consultancy firm, or niche consultancy in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
* Around 6-9 years of prior experience in Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policies, with success in current job applying one or more of these capabilities
* Have a primary degree and relevant post-graduate qualification
* Ability to travel regularly
If you're looking for a role that will challenge you, give you opportunities to grow and encourage you to own your career, this role is for you.
Ideally, you'll also have
* Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
What we look for
We're interested in professionals who enjoy promoting the people agenda in organizations and change initiatives, bringing people issues and challenges to the forefront with the knowledge how these are addressed will be a key success factor in whatever an organization is trying to accomplish. You'll need the confidence to keep the people agenda front and center, as well as the interpersonal skills and communications savvy to do this in a way that integrates well with executive priorities and objectives.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 22 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.