What you'll be doing...
As a Pega Senior Decisioning Architect on the System of Insights (SOI) team, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create the vision for the decisioning framework that will power AI informed, personalized, 1 to1 customer experiences. You will strategically balance the business objectives and needs, with customer experience requirements, user stories, business processes, business rules and data architecture to support the design, development and configuration of the complete Pega decisioning logic architecture.
In this role, you will be the lead of the logic development team and architect the decisioning logic to execute Next Best Actions (NBAs) that align with Verizon's customer-centric strategy across all relevant channels (Omni). You will be responsible for developing and evolving the Enterprise decisioning logic architecture which needs to integrate seamlessly with a complex technology landscape, consisting of multiple technology stacks and applications. This architecture will need to be scalable and future proof to accommodate changing business and technological needs.
* Design, development and configuration of elements of the core decisioning logic for the Pega real time marketing decisioning platform based on evolving business requirements.
* Design and configure rules, logic, algorithms and flows and process flow development.
* Assess decisioning platform capabilities, and create a roadmap for expansion to enable seamless omni-channel experience and personalized in-context customer interactions.
* Lead and own the implementation of decisioning enhancement roadmap applying appropriate industry standards.
* Drive continuous improvement of the decisioning logic including leveraging test & learn, champion challenger & adaptive modelling capabilities.
* Communicate technical concepts, problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Keep accurate record of materials used, expected deliverables, and milestones achieved.
* Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture.
* Leverage past experience with implementations and ensure that industry best practices are adhered to.
What we're looking for...
You are a hands-on, motivated and collaborative leader with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle. Your experience with previous Pega implementations affords you the knowledge to ask the right questions, take steps to mitigate risk and design an adaptable solution. You understand customer relationship management (CRM), revenue generation, margin protection, customer retention and acquisition, customer care and support, business rules, big data, operational efficiency and how to translate business requirements into efficient, scalable solutions.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Pega end to end implementation experience.
* Experience in Pega Projects as a Business Architect / Pega Senior Decisioning Architect (SDA).
* Experience with technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
* Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
* Masters degree.
* Experience leading Pega Decisioning Logic Architecture end-to-end implementations.
* Pega PRPC version 8+ platform experience.
* A good understanding of integration with an enterprise multi-tier application.
* Two or more years of experience working in a Business Operations, Decision Management, Customer Engagement related role.
* Systems Architecture experience.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.