What you'll be doing...
As a PCI QSA Senior Consultant you will responsible for leading, managing and delivering PCI Assessment and Strategic consulting on a variety of PCI client engagements Primarily in North America.
In the role, you'll be responsible for the following:
* Delivering and leading complex PCI projects.
* PCI Level-1 Assessments.
* Supporting levels twoand threemerchants wit SAQ documentation.
* PCI Remediation Consulting.
* Report writing (ROC, Gap Analysis, Playbooks, Policies).
* Technical evidence and policy review.
* Providing direction to other junior consultants.
* Developing and presenting Executive presentations and deliverables related to PCI projects.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Three or more years of experience in consulting services related to information security.
* Experience in performing PCI DSS assessments.
* knowledge of PCI DSS requirements and possible validation methodologies.
* Information Security experience in two of the following:
* Network Admin
* Pen Testing
* Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience in presenting to Executive level management.
* Experience in consulting without direct supervision.
* Background in auditing IT Security controls.
* Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
* Technical and report writing skills.
* Ability to work independently or with groups to meet delivery obligation.
* Bilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages) skills
* Have one of the following certifications:
* Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
* Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
* GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
* Certified ISO 27001, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor
* International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
* Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditor
* Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
* Have one of the following certifications in the last twelve months:
* PCI QSA (PCI Qualified Security Assessor)
* PA QSA (Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor)
* P2PE QSA (Point to Point Encryption - Quality Security Assessor)
* P2PE PA QSA (Payment Application Point-to-Point Encryption Qualified Security Assessor)
#ProfessionalServices; 22CyberVES; 22CyberOPS; 22CyberRISK
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.