The Senior PC Support Technician is responsible for the analysis and planning for the installation and troubleshooting of personal computer hardware and software within a LAN environment. Participates, as a primary technical resource needed in both large and small projects. Functions as a point of technical services contact for Information Services and is accountable for technical service request resolution. Leads in educating individuals in and outside the IS department as it relates to information systems and services.
* Five to seven years knowledge of PC hardware and software.
* Strong knowledge of network systems
* Strong knowledge of PC installation requirements
* Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong customer service skills
* Prefer experience in a healthcare environment
* Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) or equivalent
* Microsoft Windows (Office 365, W7, W10 etc.)
* Preferred SCCM knowledge
* Preferred ITIL knowledge
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.