Responsible for providing PC Support for Epson personnel on a variety of issues and ensure the continuity of the computer services throughout the company.
Collaborates with/Key Customers include includes end users and other IT staff.
1. Troubleshoot and repair Windows operating system.
2. Diagnose all PC hardware issues and repair or engage warranty support as required.
3 Ability to install software on PC's and support all supported software. Troubleshoot software installations and issues as required.
4. Deployed software and other updates via asset management systems.
5. Setup new systems via current imaging methodology.
6. Re-image of PC's as required.
7. Clean viruses and Malware from workstations as required.
8. Communicate and share information and/or solutions with other PC support staff members that will be implemented into knowledge base, including basic documentation.
9. Communicate effectively with end users (customers).
10. Effectively utilize the BMC Help Desk system to open, edit and close tickets.
11. Update asset management systems to track warranty, software license compliance, leasing, and other departmental data for reporting.
12. Receive and secure new hardware and record in asset management systems as required.
13. Provide phone support for field personnel.
14. Needs to be flexible as priorities change within the PC Support department. Critical issues may require technician to shift focus.
15. Work overtime as required.
16. Occasional participation in various projects including: the rollout of new software or hardware, audits of software or hardware using assert management tolls, setup and implementation of new procedures.
* 2-5 years of experience in a similar role * Ability to travel less than 10% of the time * Ability to work overtime as required * Communicate effectively with end users (customers) * Ability to be flexible as priorities change within the PC Support department and critical issues may require technician to shift focus
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Post
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.